Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Take the ASS quiz....

  1. #11
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    seventy seven percent

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hairy bum didly bum

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h3>Sometimes, there just aren't words left anymore. frown </h3>

    (I think your font is too small)

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think my monitor is too big *L*

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah... and my ass too!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everything is too small these days. I bet you have a nice ass. biggrin

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    you you're gay... how would you know? *L* wink

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...


    The Sonic Lounge

    ~electronic BASSment~

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know about asses. But I've never seen yours. I was only assuming. But you don't have enough self-confidence, says the test. smile

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mea, I've seen your picture. You just seem like the person.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To have one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •